Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.02.2009

Orlando

Marshall had a conference in Orlando so James and I went with and then we stayed a couple of days after the conference was over so we could have our own family vacation. I'm going to post it in sections. James and I went with Marshall on his last conference in Orlando this past July. We did a lot of the same things so I felt like a lot of pictures are the same.

While Marshall was working James and I had 2 days to enjoy the hotel and pools and 2 days at SeaWorld. I will start with the pictures from around the hotel. Unfortunately I didn't get any of James swimming in the pools this time.

Plenty of stairs to play on.

Big hallways to run around in.

He didn't take long naps while we were at SeaWorld. That night he completely fell asleep while eating dinner.

We went on lots of walks around the hotel.

This is a bird cage in the lobby.

James had a hard time adjusting to Florida time so this was a night I took him for a walk to get him to sleep....mission accomplished.


Stay tuned for my post about SeaWorld.