Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.17.2011

Cooking Class

For a Mother's Day present from my Mom to my sisters and sisters-in-law, my mom gave us a cooking class at Orson Gygi. Betsy, Katie, and I chose the Hawaiian-Asian class which we attended with my Mom this past Saturday.

I definitely recommend a class there. I'm not a great cook and I don't explore very many recipes. I don't know if I want to admit this but I've never cooked with ginger. I honestly would not be able to pick it out of a line up. A few of the recipes called for ginger and when I saw it I thought, "so that's what it looks like." Yep I need to start branching out and I think I will after taking this class.



Here we are at the amazing kitchen in Orson Gygi. In a dream life I would have a kitchen this big and beautiful.


My sisters, Katie and Betsy. You can see our yummy ribs in the back ground to the right.


After you make the food you get to sit down and enjoy it.

Thanks Mom for the awesome Mother's Day present!