Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.31.2012

Field trip to the Zoo

We took a field trip to the zoo last week for preschool. I thought there wouldn't be very many animals out since it is winter but I was wrong. Most the animals were out and they were very active and entertaining. Even though I'm pregnant I'm cold all the time. The baby heater will probably kick in when summer comes. I wasn't too excited about walking around in the cold weather but luckily it ended up being the warmest day of the week!


Silly faces!

Benson, London, Carter, James, Ammon, and Chloe.

Carter, James, Benson, Chloe, London, and Ammon.

The day we went was free. Through winter they offer free zoo day the last Wednesday of the month. The last free day for winter in the last Wednesday in February. I definitely recommend it. It wasn't really crowded even though it was free.