Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.31.2012

Updates

So if you haven't heard, we are expecting #3. My due date is July 14th. I find out the gender in 2 weeks! James thinks it is a girl and comes up with random objects for names. Today he was set on calling it "Peanut." I think it's a girl since the pregnancy has been similar to my pregnancy with Lynnlee. Marshall hopes I mean thinks it's a boy.

I've been so tired I haven't even been on my blog. I usually blog while my kids are taking naps but since I've been so tired I'm usually taking naps with them. I'm starting to feel better so hopefully my blog can get some more attention.

In other news, I quit my job about 2 weeks ago. I decided it was time to become a full time Mom after the cons of working started out weighing the pros of working. It was definitely a hard decision and one that I had to seriously think and pray about for a few weeks. I feel good about it and it has been nice to be home with my kids.