Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.28.2012

4 Must Haves

These are 4 books every mom must have. Well at least I think every mom must have. I don't know what I would do without them.


1. Baby Wise: I have my friend Courtney to thank for all the sleep I've gotten. She told me about this book when I was pregnant with James and I have used it for all of my kids.


2. 3 Day Potty Training E-Book: I have to say thanks to Chelsea for sharing this with me. I had no idea how to potty train. She told me about this awesome program and it worked great for James and Lynnlee.
 


3. Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons: My sister Ali told me about this book. It is so awesome and cheap! I bought it for $5 off Amazon. It starts with basics and builds up. Each lesson only takes 5-10 minutes. 



4. The Book of Mormon: Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing this one with me! Not only are the stories great for kids - James asks us to tell him the story of Nephi every night, but there is great parenting advice too.


Thank you everyone for sharing these wonderful books with me. They have helped make parenting easier!