Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.03.2012

Just Because

James tied his shoes together while we were riding in the car to go shopping. At first I was going to tell him to untie them and tie them correctly before going in the store. I played out the conversation in my mind if I told him that. He would then ask why he couldn't keep them that way. I would then try and explain how he would walk funny and fall over. He probably wouldn't understand. So after I played it out in my mind I just decided to let him keep it that way through the store. It was pretty funny watching him and he surprised me by not falling over. He was able to keep up in the store and when he had to get up the curb outside he just jumped really high. I'm glad I didn't stop him. It was a way more entertaining shopping experience.