Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.20.2013

Big 3

Lynnlee can hardly believe that she is finally 3. She keeps asking me, "Mom, am I still 3?"

We started off her birthday with green pancakes. Then she got to open her presents. She was one happy girl.


James helped her of course and then helped her play with them afterwards. He always has an a secret motive. He picked out some over sized foam dice at the dollar store to give to Lynnlee. When I asked him why he chose that he said, "So she can have one and I can one." I say that but he was also very sweet to Lynnlee all day and let her go first at everything. I didn't even have to tell him and he just did it on his own.





That night we went to Planet Play. Cameron and Brooke were in town visiting so they came too. Anthony came with Clara and Lilly. Lynnlee was loving all of the attention. She didn't want the night to end.


Blowing out her candles :)


Lynnlee opening her present from Cam and Brooke. They gave her jewelery which is perfect because one morning Lynnlee watched Brooke get ready and loved all of her jewelery. Now she has her own.

Riding the carousel...

Trying on some shades in the prize room.


Unfortunately Brooke and Cam had to fly home today. We snapped one last picture with James and Lynnlee with Brooke. My kids adore Brooke and Cam so we were sad to see them go!