Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.03.2013

Safety First

We went to the Safe Kids Expo on Saturday. The funny thing is that day was anything but safe. First off we were laughing when we drove in to the parking lot because the Gun show was taking place next to the Safe Kids Expo. Then the parking lot was full of crazy drivers finding parking spots that Marshall was amazed he made it in the building alive after parking the car. I cut my hand at one of the exhibits and wondered how many other kids would cut themselves at the Safe Kids Expo.

On a positive side my kids had a great time and James told me in these exact words, "Thanks Mom this is the funnest place ever!" Guess we never have to take him to Disneyland.





I thought my kids knew enough about safety in parking lots, around busy streets, etc. I found out differently that afternoon when Lynnlee ran around the car which was parked on Lehi's Main Street. Thankfully the car driving by saw her and stopped. Then James took off running through Hobby Lobby parking lot. They never act that way on any other day. Turns out the day we went to the Safe Kids Fair was one of the unsafest for my family. Ha! Glad that day is over!