Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.27.2013

MOD Squad

At some point Lynnlee will need a heart transplant and hopefully its years away. We are apart of a support group called Intermountain Healing Hearts. Through the group I found out about the MOD Squad. Which stands for Mothers for Organ Donation. I decided to join and help make a change so hopefully when Lynnlee needs a new heart there will be one for her. My parents have always set a good example of being activists for good causes. It's fun to follow in their footsteps. I went to my first meeting today and learned a lot. So I just want to encourage everyone to be an organ donor. It's really easy to do. Just go to HERE. It's only takes a minute. You can register your whole family. I know it's a big, hard decision but it is amazing to think that you are saving another life when you make this decision.