Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.19.2013

Lovies

I think I blog about this a lot but it's so crazy for me and I'm not used to it. James and Lynnlee were never good at climbing when they were babies. Kaden on the other hand can climb up the ladder on the bunk beds, climb up the stools, toilet, etc. I don't really know how to baby proof because nothing is safe. He figured out yesterday to scoot the stool over to different parts of the kitchen to get what he wants.  I definitely have my hand full with him. Yesterday he moved the stool by me. Then climbed on it and started posing so of course I had to take this picture.



I love the cooler weather which makes it nicer to get out more. Sunday we enjoyed a walk around the duck pond.



These three in the hammock reminded me of three peas in a pod. They have so much fun together.



For family night we had an obstacle course through the back yard. Then we snapped a picture after. It's so nice to finally have grass! Kaden was all wet from the water table so he's sporting a diaper and nothing else.