Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.25.2015

Jill's Pool

My Aunt Jill had us over for swimming this week. Ali came with Katelyn and Drew. My cousin Erin joined us with her four daughters.

We started off with lunch.


The ginormous tube was enjoyed by all the kids. At one point we had seven kids sitting on it.


James stayed busy going on the diving board, down the slide and relaxing in the lounge chair. The minis loved cruising around in the baby floats. All of the kids wanted to push them around the pool. Too bad I didn't get a picture of it since I was in the pool with them.


Kaden has been scared of water this summer. He used to be so fearless and now he barely will get off the steps into the pool. He doesn't trust that he can float with his puddle jumper or life jacket.  He warmed up though and by the end he jumped off the diving board and went down the slide, as long as someone caught him.


I love this snap shot of Drew going head first down the slide.