Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.10.2015

Lowry Family Reunion '15

It took me awhile to round up all the pictures from our family reunion but I'm finally ready to finish the post. We had a really good time at the Collier/Lowry family reunion at the Heber Valley Girls Camp. 

There was a sandbox at the challenge course. Kaden wanted to try the rope swing until he saw the sandbox. Then he pretty much didn't leave the sandbox after that.



The rest of us went on the rope swing. James loved it. You couldn't wipe the smile off his face and it was priceless!

 Marshall flew and it was easy for him.


Lynnlee was brave and went half way up. Although she didn't move her hands from this position the whole time, she did like it.


I'm so afraid of heights, seriously, it's a little ridiculous how afraid I am. I did go on it though. I figured if Lynnlee and James did it then I could too.


The minis were very tricky to entertain at camp. They didn't want to be trapped in the pack n' play. It was too cold and dirty to crawl around camp and they didn't want to be held.  Sienna did get a little bonding time with Great Grandma Collier during feeding time.



Lynnlee made a new cousin/friend. Kaya was so nice to her and they had fun playing together.



Marshall took James and Kaden on a hike with some of the group.