Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.18.2016

Lehi Outdoor Pool

I love swimming. I get it from my parents. They love it and still swim laps a few times each week. I used to swim laps growing up. I would love to swim more and I hope as my kids get older we can swim more and more.
Lehi has a great outdoor pool that we went to last week. James had fun with friends on the high and low diving boards. Lynnlee, Kaden and the minis had fun jumping in off the side of the pool. They are fearless. The minis especially amaze me. They will jump right in and go under the water and come up happy. They wear their floats so it helps a lot. They all jumped in over and over.

Thank goodness for these floats to make it possible for me to take all of them swimming. I also love the balance they have in the water with them on. They don't have to hold on to anyone or anything and they can stay head up in the deeper water.