Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.18.2016

Betsy's Birthday Pool Party

We are sad that this was the last pool party since Betsy moved. It was a good one to end on. My kids had so much fun swimming with cousins and we could have stayed all day.


Taggart and Sienna stayed in the kiddie pool the whole time and loved it. They are fishes.  I love these floats too because I have a little peace of mind while they are in the water.


Eating pizza with cousins.


Happy Birthday to my oldest sista!


Kaden is quite the charmer. At one point he was hanging out with three teenage girls. We talked to one of the girls after and she was gushing over him and telling us how cute he was.


The minis had so much fun and played in the water until it was time to go home. I like this age for swimming way more than their age a year ago.