Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.13.2016

Changes

On Monday I mentioned to Marshall that I was thinking about changing the minis to beds. He said he had been thinking the same thing. So within a few hours the minis cribs were taken down and the minis had new sleeping arrangements. It wasn't quite that simple though. Taggart's was simple because we had a toddler bed in storage that we set up in James's and Kaden's room. Taggart was so excited for his new bed! Sienna kept asking us where her new bed was.



We didn't have a bunk bed yet for the girls. I had been browsing KSL classifieds for the last few weeks but didn't have any luck finding one. I found one online at Kmart that I really liked but only the one in Salt Lake had it in stock. We could have waited and picked it up during the week but Marshall was up for getting it right then so he did. We set it up that night and the girls were so excited.

It was getting late and the kids were tired so they were all in their beds except for Sienna and Lynnlee who were in my bed reading books. Marshall and I were just finishing up the last few things when Sienna threw up all over herself, Lynnlee and my bed. So it's funny because after all of that we got her new bed set up and she didn't even get to sleep in it. Instead she slept on towels in my room next to my bed and a throw up bowl.

She was feeling much better the next day and so I got this picture of them. She has been sleeping in it ever since and its been really fun for both of them!


The old nursery is now a sewing/craft room. I'm so excited to be able to leave my sewing machine up. I haven't been up for doing many sewing projects because of the inconvenience of getting my machine out. Now I can finally tackle some new projects.