Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.22.2016

Uncle Bob


This post is for my uncle Bob. He passed away from Thursday from a brain tumor. I'm so glad he was able to make a trip to Utah and meet my kids, before he got too sick. I also got to see him when I went to Chicago in April for my cousin's wedding. At the time we thought he would recover from surgery to remove the tumor. It is really crazy to think how short life is and you never know when the last time is you will see someone. I really wanted to go to his funeral in North Dakota with my parents but there was too much going on at home. I'm amazed by my aunt Rose's strength. She has endured her own parents passing, she has survived breast cancer and she has taken care of my uncle through it all. My cousin Alex was able to take time off work to be with her dad this last month.
It is sad to lose him but I think he was welcomed by my grandparents, aunt Debbie and cousin Lindsay.