Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.19.2019

Lynnlee’s Dance Recital

Lynnlee started a dance class in September with her best friend Hannah. It's a combo class. Lynnlee really likes it and was really excited for her performances. She performed last month at the Christmas Gift Expo. The recital was this month.
I really feel strongly about modesty. It's the principle of being obedient to a commandment and respecting our bodies as temples. The Dance Academy strongly encourages modesty so I thought Lynnlee's costume would cover a little more than it did. I noticed a lot of the dance classes had pretty modest costumes but Lynnlee's wasn't the most modest. I realize it could have been worse but I still. We talked about it and she was good with getting a skin colored leotard. I know we probably look like the crazy, extreme parents but we are trying to follow the commandments and it starts with the little details of our lives.
Lynnlee was so happy that Katelyn could see her recital!