Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.18.2019

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's stressful leading up to Thanksgiving dinner and then once we are there it's all goes away and we can enjoy the day with family. This year we went to my parent's house. My uncle Joe and aunt Kathy, cousin Megan and her husband Derek, cousin Anthony and Jenny, uncle Ken and aunt Patty, aunt Pat, Ali's family, Betsy, and of course my parents were all in attendance.
Rose, Megan, and Jenny:


It felt more like Christmas dinner with all of the snow coming down. Kaden and Sienna told me to come and see their snowman.
I was expecting 3D...😂

Aunt Betsy is the best and always entertaining everyone.

No shopping for us. Why go out when you can get the same deals online? I also loved how a lot of stores offered black Friday deals the day before so instead of shopping we made a Christmas craft.

This is what we made:





Friday night there was a cousin sleepover at Ali's. They had a really fun time!
We were going to Frozen 2 Saturday afternoon so Ali did an Elsa hairstyle for Lynnlee and Sienna. She's so talented!






We really enjoy our movie tradition and really liked Frozen 2. The songs have grown on us and we have been listening to it a lot. Also, whenever anyone says "What was that?" I automatically think "Samantha" in my head. Ha ha, so funny!