Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.29.2020

Christmas Eve 2020

We had smaller numbers this year at Holiday Lanes. Instead of taking up half of the bowling alley we only needed two lanes. We made the most of it though. Holiday Lanes has finally updated their tv/computer system. The ball return/rack is still the same. I love how being inside Holiday Lanes is like going back in time 30 years.




Taggart was so cute in helping Sienna with the ramp every time it was her turn.

Marshall was the top bowler with a whopping score of 160!!! My siblings and their families all went bowling around the same time so it was fun to see pictures and scores from everyone else. Ashlyn won out of all of the kids with a score of 118!

We took it easy through the afternoon. Everyone had fun playing, I got a nap and then we had a yummy dinner of hamburger soup, rolls, and salad. Mmm! After dinner we had a Christmas recital/program. Since I teach my kids the piano this was their recital. James was the emcee. We each played a Christmas song including James on his trumpet. Then my dad played his accordion and we sang along to a few songs. It was so enjoyable!

That night everyone got to open their Christmas jammies. I decided to get onesies this year. They were very comfy and warm.




We stayed up til midnight watching Christmas Chronicles 1 & 2. The kids were too excited to sleep. I realized around midnight that I had forgotten a box of presents in Lehi- a 40 min drive. I checked everywhere to be sure and then told Marshall the bad news. He had slept through the movies so with that nap he was willing to go pick up the presents. He left around 12:30am and got back around 2:00am. It ended up being good in that he brought and presents/treats off the porch inside. The only good thing about not having a white Christmas was that he had clear roads. He was a trooper to dig me out of my mom fail! Thankfully everyone slept until 8:00 so he got some sleep after such a late night.