Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.08.2021

Hobbies

Well, I thought we were done with the vet for a long time. Chewie made a full recovery or so it seemed. He’s still taking vitamin K and an antiobiotic but he was back to normal in all other aspects. Then yesterday he was slightly not normal. Today he’s not eating, more lethargic and just not himself. So while I wait for hours at the Vet urgent care I guess I will blog.

I started blogging as a way to update our parents’ on their missions, then it became a scrapbook. It is still a scrapbook but has also become a hobby I really enjoy. I love when I can write something everyday. I wish I had more time to write about different things that happen each day. 

I looked through some old pictures when we were at my parents’ house for Thanksgiving. I found this family picture of everyone each holding something that represeneted their hobby. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mLB_GllBOrHLUcZHy0ErLboWdQsRty2H
Not sure what book my dad is holding but could be related to his profession. Also He is very knowledgeable and remembers so many facts, dates, stories so this books represents all of his knowledge and love for learning, in my opinion. 

My mom is holding a lantern. My parents took us camping, my mom was young women camp director, plus other leadership roles in young womens. She’s been to many girls camps.

Kasey is holding a football. He was the star quarterback in high school. Betsy holding a volleyball which she played through high school. Katie is holding a basketball but she played volleyball and soccer so I’m a little surprised. Charlie is holding rollerblades. We all loved rollerblading and he did too. Ali holding a sketch book. She is a talented artist. 

Then there is me. I’m holding my blankie?! What was I thinking? Even if I couldn’t hold something that someone else chose I could have held a soccer ball. I guess it does reflect how much and how long I loved my blankie, but still, not a hobby. Being the baby of the family gives me a pass though right?!