Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.20.2023

January Photo Dump

 James saved up and bought his own VR. He and his friends or cousin Drew totally geek out and play together. They have to play in an open room where they can spread out so they don't hit into each other. One day James and two friends went into the court to play. The irony of playing VR in a sports court.

Kade loves going to Walmart with me. It's funny because for the longest time it was a treat to go to the store without kids. Now I love when one of my kids wants to go to the store with me.
We got this bean bag from Bonnie and Ryan. When I brought it home Chewie thought it was his new doggie bed.
This is our new recliner. Everyone loves it!
This suit is a hand me down from Drew. Taggart looks so cute and grown up!
Taggart stayed home one day so we had to get a picture together while eating our lunch.
Pretending the flower was a horn.

Sienna and her friends that also have blonde hair and blue eyes.