Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.16.2023

New Calling

I got a new calling so I had a farewell from my old calling in the primary presidency. The chorister had smiley face stickers that the kids got to put on me for singing loud. I looked pretty silly by the end. The kids slowly worked up their courage so they went from putting them on my forearms to putting them on my eye lids, nose, and cheeks.


My new calling is Stake Young Women President. I've never been president of anything. I feel like leading is not a strength of mine so it was very overwhelming. I also felt like all of my weaknesses came to the front of my mind when I got called. I've had two months to adjust so I have definitely balanced out my emotions compared to the beginning. I also love my presidency so much, They have made this calling do able and give me courage, confidence and support.