Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.27.2023

Christmas Day

I am one of those crazy runners who still goes running even on Christmas. The kids are great at sleeping in so I knew I could go running and be back before everyone was awake. I went running, came back and showered, put my pjs on and got back in bed. Shortly after everyone was awake and ready to see if Santa came.



It was fun as always, going around the room, taking turns opening presents. I pulled off a surprise and got Marshall a corn hole set. That was pretty great! Tag and Kade got a couple of new soccer jerseys. 
Sienna got roller blades and a lot of cute outfits. 
We spent the afternoon and evening in Heber for the smorgasbord. It was so fun having Katie's family in town for the holidays! We all enjoyed dinner and visiting after. Ali reserved some indoor pickle ball courts so a couple of the adults and teens went and played.