Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.22.2023

Quest Holiday Lunch

At first my co worker Cheryl scheduled our holiday lunch on Marshall's birthday. He had the day off so I was feeling really bad about going to my holiday party instead of spending time with him. Thankfully it snowed a lot that day and Cheryl couldn't get safely from her house in Parley's Canyon to Salt Lake. The holiday lunch was postponed for two weeks. 

We met at the Dodo in Sugar House. The food was really good!

We clean with Sani-cloths at work. Cheryl is always saying Santi Claus or it sounds like she saying Santi Claus when she says Sani Cloths. It has become a joke. I found this sweater on Etsy and knew I had to get it for Cheryl. My co worker Nicole and I gave it to her. Cheryl's reaction was priceless!



I took Bath & Body hand soaps for everyone. Everyone had little gifts for each other. We played some party games, enjoyed the yummy food and visiting. The only downside was waiting an hour to get a table. Otherwise it was a fun afternoon.