Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.24.2023

Christmas Eve Bowling on the 23rd

 Christmas Eve bowling took place on Saturday the 23rd. The bowling alley opens at 11:00 so we got there at 10:30. Usually we have to wait in the cold until 10:50. Thankfully this year they let us in at 10:30 and we got started bowling shortly after. It was so much better!




It was a great time as always. I got to catch up with cousins, siblings, and eat greasy food. 





I haven't bowled since last year's Christmas Eve bowling. I don't know if it is because I'm lifing weights now or what but I bowled my best games ever! My first game was 188. I thought for sure I would bomb my second game. I started off a little slower but then ended up getting 188 for my second game too!!! It was so wild. I seriously can't believe I can do so well at something that I haven't practiced or put any time towards. Then you have running, swimming, biking that I spend so much time on and I'm not fast. 
Stacey's boyfriend Wes got top adult male bowler. Tag was top kid bowler but there was some confusion. Jennifer's daughter was next and she got the prize. Tag was totally fine with it. He's an easy going kid.
We hung out at my parent's the rest of the day. We enjoyed playing games and eating yummy soup!
Family time is the best! We were so happy to have Katie's family in town!