Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.01.2024

Swiss Days

Swiss Days weekend was a success! I took everyone but James to Midway after school. Lynnlee invited her friends Bailey and Hannah to join us this year. Sienna was so happy to have time with London.

We subscribed to Drawn In and we watch his weekly Come Follow Me videos. They are a great way to do Come Follow Me lessons with kids. My kids were so excited to see him at Swiss Days!
The kids all paired up and so I walked around with my sisters. 
Kade, Drew, Lynnlee and her friends worked in the scone booth that night. They loved it. They all got shirts, hats and a meal ticket. So worth it!
Saturday morning we would normally run the 10k but they didn't have it this year. It's sad because the man who was over the 10k passed away suddenly a month ago. I decided to run the Deer Creek Trail instead. I didn't get to run the whole trail but I went out 4.5 miles and then back for a total of 9 miles. It was a beautiful morning. 


We watched the parade and supported my Dad's band. They sounded great. My cousin Kaylee sang to the music and did a beautiful job. 
James didn't get to help in the scone booth Friday so he went Saturday morning. He got this scone after. It was so massive. It's one scone but basically looks like two. I had to take a picture. 
After the parade everyone had plenty of time to shop, eat and hang out. Lynnlee and her friends shopped til they couldn't anymore. They enjoyed lunch with their meal tickets, shared a scone, and got ice cream from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.