Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.30.2009

Christmas

We had a fun Christmas. It started off with bowling on Christmas Eve with my family. My family always jokes about making bowling shirts so Marshall and I actually made some ghetto bowling shirts a few years ago with the help from D.I. and iron-ons. We made James his own shirt this year. He really isn't sleeping in this picture.


That night we went to the Chowder Bash at my Grandma's house where we managed to not take any pictures. Then we went to Marshall's Grandparent's house.
His grandparents are so generous and give a gift to every person there. His Grandpa and Charlie, the stuffed monkey give out all the gifts.

James wasn't sure what to think. He was pretty shy the whole night.
The next morning we opened gifts (hopefully with Marshall's help we'll have some video of on the blog soon). Then we had my family's traditional Christmas breakfast which is homemade egg and bacon muffins.

That afternoon we had a yummy Christmas smorgasbord with my family. It was so fun to see everyone and play games!

Happy Holidays!