Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.02.2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas is the best when you are a kid and then it's even better when you have kids! We bowled at our annual Christmas Eve bowling party with my family. I was happy to get top female bowler. I am lucky to break one hundred and only bowl once or twice a year.
Still have the red bowling shirts.

Kaden was so happy!
Cheeser!~ They smiled like this all on their own.

Leave it to my kids to be really excited for Christmas and then start talking about Easter on Christmas Eve. For some reason James is really excited to color eggs so he was asking me how much longer until Easter. I put the kibosh on that conversation and reminded him it was Christmas the next.

That night we went to the Lowry family party. My kids were tired and not feeling great so it wasn't the most enjoyable party but luckily by the end they were happy to get a present and get to open it.
Lowry Party Christmas Eve




We enjoyed Christmas morning at our house. I told my kids they couldn't get up until the sun was up. At 7:30 they were up and ready to see what Santa brought them. They had fun opening presents. They got to play all morning with all their new presents.

Kaden got a walker and now my kids love pushing him around. He is one tough kiddo. James randomly comes up to him throughout the day and screams excitedly in his face. Kaden used to cry but now he's used to it.


Lynnlee likes Kaden's toys more than hers. Her next favorite present is a pink bunny bathrobe from my parents. She wears it all the time.

James got an Iron Man/ Captain America bathrobe. He hasn't take it off much since Christmas too.