Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.23.2013

Just Another Post

Oh man it's been a long January! Cabin fever has reached a high but it's so cold out that I don't really want to go anywhere. Just can't win. I looked at the forecast for the weekend and its going to be in the 30s, possibly 40s. I never thought I could be so excited to see those temperatures!


Have I mentioned lately how much I love these three? They are buddies and you can frequently find them all playing together.


I made these hats before James was born. It was always too big for James but fits Kaden a lot better. Marshall's is too big but I figured we at least needed one picture of them wearing them.


This is the first time I've done Kaden's hair. Usually he has Einstein hair but today I decided to try a new do. It makes him look so different.