Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.05.2014

Soldier Hollow

Last week we went tubing to Soldier Hollow for my dad's birthday. Well, my family went tubing. I watched from the bottom because this pregnancy is high risk and I don't want to risk anything either. Tubing there is really not too dangerous and I doubt there are that many accidents but there's always the what ifs. I bet 99% of people are safe tubing there and then 1% get hurt. Well, I'm that 1%. That's just my luck with everything. 

So anyways, my kids loved it. Kaden played in the little kid section for a little while and then Marshall took him on a few of the runs. Lynnlee was Aunt Betsy's buddy. She stuck with her and Betsy took good care of her. James was so excited his cousin Lucy was there and they had fun going with Marshall on the fast runs.






Kaden nestled into this tube and didn't leave it for about an hour.


Lynnlee stayed put in her tube the whole time. What would it be like to be a kid again and just get to enjoy the fun without the work of pulling the tube around.




I put my snow clothes on and watched for the first hour and then Kaden and I went to the lodge with my parents to warm up. 


It was a lot of fun and nice to get out. The downside of pregnancy is having to say goodbye to skiing, tubing and all the fun winter activities for this season. I don't know if I'll be going much next year either. Oh the things we do for babies and our kids. I look forward to the years when my kids are old enough and we can have family ski days.