Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.11.2014

Planet ?

Sometimes I wonder what planet Kaden comes from. He entertains me everyday. Except for the days when he sneaks into the bathroom and empties the drawers, plays with the toilet brush and gets toilet water all over the floor. Hopefully he can get over his toilet fascination before my hands are occupied with two babies.
This morning Kaden put on this foam visor upside down. I asked him if I could take a picture and he said yes then sprawled out on the rug for his pose.


He loves wearing Lynnlee's sunglasses. He also needs a hair cut so the poof head adds to this diva boy.


Playing at the park one day.


He thinks the island is his 2nd bed/play area/dance floor/etc. I find him up here all the time doing whatever he wants like he owns the place.

There's no question, I definitely love my little Kaden!