Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.12.2014

4 Month Old Minis

I honestly would not have survived the last few months without all the help from family and friends. The minis are so much work on top of three other kids, work, household chores, cooking, kids extracurricular activities, etc. I'm trying to keep up and most of the time I am able to because of everyone who helps.

The minis make progress little by little. I think back to their first month when they slept all day but not well at night. I was sleep deprived but able to get things done during the day. Then the second month it all changed when they started sleeping better at night and not well during the day and became real fussy every evening. That has continued but luckily the fussiness during the evenings is starting to get better. Now it's only every few evenings when they are super fussy. They both sleep great at night so I can't complain about that. Sienna wakes up after 45 minutes of napping but I figured out if I move her over to the swing when she wakes up after 45 minutes then she goes back to sleep. Not great long term but this is about doing what we have to do to survive.

Taggart has passed Sienna up in weight, length, and head circumference. They have been drooling like crazy, gnawing on their fists and had random runny noses. The doctor said they are definitely teething and we should see teeth pretty soon. It's surprising since my other kids didn't get teeth into after 6 months.


Taggart weighs 14 lbs 8 ounces. He is 24 and 3/4 inches long. 




Sienna weighs 13 lbs 12 ounces.  She is 23 and 3/4 inches long.