Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.14.2014

My Aunt

 I feel like I'm always talking about the hard things with having the minis. There are lots of good things that have come too though. One of them is the visitors and help that I receive on a day to day basis. I really, really appreciate all the help I get with the minis. Not only is it nice to have their help but it is nice to have another adult around all day to talk to.

My Aunt Pat comes once a week and all my children really look forward to seeing her. One of the reasons is that she brings them new puzzles when she comes. (It's not just the puzzles, she plays games, plays pretend, etc.) We had a few puzzles to start and then she has brought more so now we have lots. It is fun connecting them end to end through out the house and making a long road. Sometimes we make a big mat and other times we see how large of box we can make.



Thank Aunt Pat for all you do for us!