Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.07.2014

Halloween Week

What a fun week we had. It ended with way too much candy between trunk-or-treat and trick-or-treating on Halloween. They wanted me to take pictures of all their loot. I didn't realize until after how hard it is to see with their busy blankets underneath.


We kept with tradition and went to my parent's house on Halloween. It is so fun going out with cousins, aunts, and uncle. The weather couldn't have been better and so I was surprised when they were all done by 7:00 but no complaints from this mama. The minis were not happy super heros and cried a majority of the evening so it was good to call it a night so I could help them.


I tried to kept some smiley pictures but didn't have much luck while they were sitting together.
They were much happier on their own.
I would love to do a family theme for everyone's costumes but Halloween is all about the kids and in the end they can chose what they want. So James was a ninja, Kaden was a pumpkin and Lynnlee was Minnie Mouse. (In case you couldn't tell from the picture :))


We carved pumpkins for family night. I think it goes down in history as the fastest pumpkin carving ever. The minis were so fussy that I was no help. Marshall took James, Lynnlee and Kaden outside. He used his drill to gut their pumpkins. The kids drew faces on them and Marshall used a saw to cut them out. They were all done carving all the pumpkins within a half hour.


We went to James's Halloween parade at school. It was very entertaining and I was impressed with some of the creativity of some costumes. Some kids sitting across from us were counting all of the Elsa costumes and I'm pretty sure they counted at least fifty.