Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.07.2015

August Birthdays '15

It's fun how traditions evolve. We used to celebrate each birthday in the family separately. But then as the number of nieces and nephew grew it became too hard to keep up with that. Now we have a birthday party for the birthdays in the month. We have at least one birthday in every month so we end up celebrating once a month. I hosted the parties for July and August. I'm not a party planner nor a natural born hostess. However, I do like spending time with family and I love any excuse to have a party. My family is easy going so it was fun having them over.

All of the cousins were entertained playing on the slide and trampoline.


We enjoyed the shade on the side of our house. We have a weird shaped lot with the majority of space being on the east side of our house. It works out well though because the house provides plenty of shade in the afternoon/evening.