Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.21.2015

Lagoon '15

We went to Lagoon with our favorite Aunt Betsy. I love going during Frightmares. Thankfully Ali and my Aunt Pat took turns watching the minis. They are a little too young but I think they will be ready next year to go with us.

Lynnlee and Kaden branched out and tried a few new rides.


Marshall, James and I went on Cannibal. It is as fun and scary as it looks. I assumed it had over the shoulder harnesses and based off that I was willing to go. Once we got to the front of the line my legs went weak when I realized it was just lap cover type of thing. It was too late to back out. I must have checked it a million times to make sure it was really locked and tight. Then I checked James's a few times to make sure his was tight enough. It's not enough to be scared for my own safety but I was also worried about his. Then there was Marshall who can handle anything and laughed at James's and my scared faces. We did it though and it was fun. If the line wasn't so long I would have gone again. I think I'm still more afraid of the Rocket. (dang fear of heights!)


After that Marshall and James decided to do the Sky Coaster. I did that once when I was in middle school and once was enough for me. James has come a long way from three years ago when he was terrified to go on the Sky Ride. He was nervous going on the Sky Coaster but we definitely didn't have to talk him into it.


Puff the Fire Dragon was a favorite of Kaden's.


The trick-or-treating alley way was impressive. They had a lots of fun themed areas. This one was a burning building and you pretended to put out the fire.

While James took turns going on the big rides with adults, Lynnlee and Kaden went on all the kiddie rides. They went on the carousel a few times.



I wish the train ride was twice as long. It's always nice to have something to look at while you rest your feet.


James and I rode the Scrambler. He only squished me twice. He's pretty strong.