Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.25.2015

16 Month Minis

The minis are officially done with binkies. We held onto them longer than our other kids. I finally got up the courage to take them away. They were only using them for naps and bed time. They cried the first few days but now they go right down without crying. I'm so glad we took them away. It was way easier than I thought it would be.

There was a box in the corner of Taggart's room. He loved sitting on it and he pushed Sienna off when she sat next to him. I got another box and they were both happy after that.


This is what happens when there is one and only one box.


You might feel bad for Sienna but she takes her fair share of bullying Taggart.


The minis loved looking at the fresh blanket of snow that we woke up to last week.


Taggart hated the box train and Sienna loved it.


They love music, dancing and playing the piano. If only I could teach them how to play Heart and Soul.