Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.07.2016

Dripping Rock

My friend told us about Dripping Rock. It sounded pretty kid friendly so we decided to go with Charlie's family. It is an easy paved trail.



There is a steep drop from the path to the river that is a little tricky for little kids. Then you get to the river and it's gentle and shallow.Across the river is the dripping rocks. It's really cool to see.







I wasn't watching as I was walking on the river bank and a stick poked into my shin. I wasn't prepared with bandaids, napkins or anything to stop the bleeding. Thankfully Lynnlee got me some big leaves to put over it. I held pressure on it for about ten minutes and then the bleeding stopped.

So then we walked up the river to see more dripping rocks.


We stopped for dinner on our way home. Since Charlie's family lives far away I'm grateful we got to spend time with them while they were visiting.

Kaden and Tanner are just the cutest. They are both the third oldest in the family and I feel like they are so much a like.