Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.03.2016

Veteran's Pool

We love going to the Veteran's pool with my family every summer. It has become an annual outing and we plan it when Katie and Charlie are in town. We chose it over Seven Peaks because there is a good variety and short lines and you can't beat the price.


Everyone is growing up so fast!

We had street tacos at Ali's afterward.


They got to try out her swing set.


We have been going and going since we've had family in town and trying to take advantage of the time. The next day I took Kaden shopping with me. He's growing out of naps so I made a deal with him. If he is has good behavior than he doesn't have to take a nap. He was good all morning and told me he didn't need a nap. Yep, I'm pretty sure he's worn out from playing non stop with cousins.
Add caption