Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.13.2017

Cherry Hill Annual Camping Trip

Friday morning I went to the store early and got groceries for our Cherry Hill camping trip. Marshall and I made tin foil dinners and smoked them. Then I stuck them in the freezer to cool and the plan was to warm them up for dinner. Well, I kind of forgot to put them in the trailer before we left. On the drive there I remembered that they were in the freezer. It was so sad! Luckily we ended up eating them after we got back home but it would have been nice to have them camping.

Friday we enjoyed the non water park activities. Since it is the 50th celebration of Cherry Hill there were extra activities. There was a rock climbing competition that Marshall and the three oldest competed in. Marshall won the whole competition with a super fast time.


The minis are mostly best friends and they kept holding hands and twirling in their boats.


I think the mini golf course at Cherry Hill is the best ever. The only down side is that it's usually really crowded.

I didn't take any pictures from the water park on Saturday. The minis can almost go on every water slide. This year was definitely easier than last year with everyone's water skills.