Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.27.2018

Happy Halloween with a Peter Pan theme

There are so many fun things to do in Lehi that Halloween seems to last for a week. We went to the Halloween party at the rec center Friday before Halloween. Then Saturday we had our ward Trunk or Treat and chili cook off.
Monday we went to the Pathway office to visit Grandpa and Grandma Lowry and trick or treat. It was fun seeing Rebecca's family!

Tuesday night we carved pumpkins. James did everything himself which is an awesome milestone! Kaden and Lynnlee drew the designs on the pumpkins and I cut them out. They got all of the pumpkin guts out on their own. Taggart and Sienna chose pictures from google and I drew them on and cut them out and they helped clean their pumpkins out. I loved the help. Marshall was at bishopric and it was the only night to squeeze it in before Halloween. So we were sad he couldn't be there.





Halloween night we went to Heber. We filled our tummies with pizza and then started at 6:00. The minis made it a little farther this year. Sienna went back to grandma's sooner than Taggart. He couldn't get enough and went until his bucket was full. They were both so happy and polite. Especially Sienna. She would say Trick or Treat and then Happy Halloween in the most cheerful voice. Sometimes she would say Hope you have a good day! James, Lynnlee and Kaden went to every house in my parent's neighborhood. Then they went to Midway to Kasey's neighborhood. We weighed everyone's candy the next morning. They also had a lot from the ward trunk or treat. James, Lynnlee, and Kaden each had 5 lbs of candy! Taggart had 4 lbs. and Sienna had 3 lbs! 22 lbs total!!! I talked them in to selling it to me and they each got a squishmallow stuffed animal. Then I donated all of their candy to the bishop's office.
We talked everyone into doing Peter Pan this year. James already had the Tic Toc Croc costume. I was going to be Wendy but Lynnlee really wanted me to match her. So I guess we were both Tiger Lily. Marshall made a good Smee and Kaden loved being the boss Captain Hook. Sienna didn't take her costume off the whole week she loved it so much. When Taggart went trick or treating a lot of people confused him with Robin Hood. He always laughed and said I can't believe they think I'm Robin Hood.