Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.27.2018

Cornbellys 2018

We got passes to Cornbelly's again this year. It's such a fun place that I wish it was open longer. It was really crowded on the weekends so we had fun going for an hour or two here and there on week nights when it worked out. We saw a dog show one afternoon and a circus/thrill show the last week it was open.

My mom took my kids and cousins one Friday while Marshall and I went to the temple.
I took the minis one Friday morning while the others were at school. The minis loved the attention and doing little kid activities the whole time.


One of the lame things about Cornbelly's are the things that aren't included in a regular pass. Thank goodness they give season pass holders a few punch passes to try out some of the rides not included normally. The lines had been long most of the season so we hadn't used the punch passes. One afternoon I picked the kids up from school and we went straight to Cornbelly's. They got to do all of the rides and use up the punch passes. The weather was warm and it turned out to be a really fun afternoon.