Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.10.2019

California Part 3: California Adventure

We were praying for the rain to hold off on Tuesday. I was still trying to dry out after so much rain on Monday at Disneyland. We were able to do all of the rides at California Adventure by early afternoon with dry weather and then the rain started. It poured the rest of the day which closed Cars Land and Incredicoaster but thankfully we had gone on those rides.








We were cold and soaked. It was coming down so fast at the end of the night that there were puddles as deep as our ankles. I was so glad we had not planned on staying a third day because I could not handle one more day of rain. We made the best of it but definitely disappointing having so much rain.




We did Soarin, Little Mermaid, and Guardians of the Galaxy a few times the rest of the day.
Taggart got to meet Buzz after dinner.


 Soaking wet at the end of the day...

I thought this would be our last trip to Disney but with such a bad experience my kids all want to go back.  So I guess we'll have to go one more time :)