Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.10.2019

Valentine's Day

This year Lynnlee started working on her Valentine box very early. That helped us get the boxes going for the boys too. Lynnlee pretty much did her own Valentine box with little assistance.


We did Cupid's Crazy Cafe for Valentine's. I'm not sure if it's something we will do every year because it takes a little extra work and planning but it is fun. I had extra motivation to decorate more for Valentine's also this year. We had a lot of tissue balls hanging from the ceiling throughout the kitchen. We got the menus for Cupid Crazy Cafe from here.
I even felt so motivated that I made a cake for dessert. This is not the normal me but this year I had the time and felt like it would be a fun night to do all of these things.

Most of us did not have our forks when it came time to eat a course with messy food. We had spaghetti and I think Marshall was the only one who had a fork.
Such a fun night! I loved not having to go out and fight the crowds! I loved spending the time with my family and I'm grateful we didn't have anything going on that night so it all worked out.



The Valentine Man brought passes to Provo Beach Resort. Everyone tried the Flow Rider but the minis, Kaden and I enjoyed the hot tub more :) Marshall, Lynnlee and Kaden got really good at the boogie board. Unfortunately I only have videos of them.



We went to laser tag afterwards. It was early in the afternoon so we were the only ones there. Then a guy came out of no where to play.

I wanted to take a family picture but I felt bad leaving the guy out so we told him he could be in the picture. I had no idea this was his pose until later that night when I looked at the picture on Marshall's phone. So creepy! I am glad I kept the minis close to me while we played laser tag.


The minis are too little so I stayed at the play ground with them while Marshall and the big kids did the ropes course. I was impressed that Kaden did the whole thing because he is afraid of heights.


We finished off the night with bowling. We all had a great time and I'm hoping we get to go again next year.