Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.10.2023

Easter

The Easter Bunny came on Saturday morning. Then our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hung and brunch. I made homemade cinnamon rolls Friday because I had time while everyone was skiing. It was a fun brunch with neighbors. Sienna and Taggart participated in the egg hunt. My kids are some of the oldest on our street so I felt like Kade was too old. Lynnlee and James both had soccer so they were gone. 


We went to Heber East Sunday after church. Ben came to our Easter egg hunt there. Sienna was his buddy.

We had an enjoyable time there and it was fun for me to get out of the house and get out of Lehi!

We took this picture after church. We did Easter In Eggs after the egg hunt and dinner. It was good to focus on the real reason we celebrate Easter. I appreciated Elder Stevenson's talk from General Conference about increasing our focus and celebration on Christ around Easter. It should be celebrated just as big as Christmas. I think it's so awesome how Texas has time off for Good Friday. They seems to focus on the week before Easter a lot better than everyone in Utah.