Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.21.2023

MUSE

Muse is one of my top favorite bands. My sister Katie introduced me to their music when I was in high school. Marshall and I have been to one of their concerts five years ago. It was so good! We knew went had to go when they announced their tour last summer. They don't tour in Salt Lake very often. James and Lynnlee also love Muse. They are a little young for a concert but again, this doesn't happen very often. James is only home for a few more years so we decided to take them too. Grace met us at our house and we drove together.

Beckie, Anthony, and Lilly met us there.


The concert was so good! The lights, effects, sounds, were all so cool! We were upper bowl to the right of the stage and so close to the very top. We could access above and so we went and stood closer to the center of the stage throughout the concert to get the best view.