Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.09.2023

Spring Break

I thought I was going to feel so good by spring break. We had a reservation at Zions National Park camp ground for Wednesday-Saturday. So that was the plan but James found out he had mandatory practices Friday and Saturday of spring break for soccer. Then we realized I wouldn't be feeling up for a camping trip, nor would it be smart for my healing. We cancelled our reservation and made stay-cation plans. Marshall was a huge help because I really couldn't do much. 

Sunday night Kade, Taggart and Sienna stayed at Grandma Ruth's. Monday Lynnlee had a heart check up at Primary Children's. She is now on a 6 month schedule. This has been very hard for her. She was not happy about spending her first day of spring break at the doctor's. Her friends had plans so it was interfering with those plans. I couldn't change the appointment so we made the best of it. She still got to hang out with a friends after we got back. 

The younger kids got to stay one more night in Heber. They came back Tuesday afternoon. 

Wednesday morning Marshall took Sienna to a special activity. (Everyone earned a special activity for being good while we were gone on our trips) Then he came home and took everyone to Airborne.



Thursday went to the Rush with Betsy and Grace came too. Everyone had a blast doing the bumper cars, go karts, rock wall, foam pit, mini golf and trapeze. That night we went to the Super Mario movie. It was so good!




Friday Marshall took Lynnlee, Kade, Tag and Sienna skiing. I made sure James got to his practice



Saturday we had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and then Marshall took everyone to Lagoon. I stayed home and worked. It was a strange spring break! I got a lot of work done for Cotiviti that week. Normally I barely get 20 hours during spring break. This time I got over 30.