Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.19.2023

Delta

 Normally I don't travel for Quest Diagnostics. I could if I wanted and a lot of nurses I work with travel to Idaho, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, and Montana. It doesn't really work with my family for now but it would be fun to at some point. 

I had the opportunity to work in Delta. I decided to do it because I had been wanting to go to Delta/Hinckley. My parent's went there a few years ago and talked about our family history there including some family plots at the cemetery. I invited my parents to come along with me so they could show me the cemetery and around Hinckley. 

My parents and I drove to Delta after James's awards night. We got there around 9:20pm and called it a night. I had to wake up 3:50 so I was grateful to get some sleep. 

I drove with the other nurse to the plant Thursday morning. We worked from 5:00am-10:00am. My parents picked me up at the plant. My mom had lunch for us and we ate while we drove around. It was delightful. 


The Hinckley cemetery was beautiful. It was very peaceful.
I hope it's twenty years before I need these cemetery plots but it's good to know where they are and such. 

I had a nice day with my parents. We drove home the back way through Eureka. It was a nice drive.