Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.06.2026

Lagoon and Seven Peaks

While Charlie's family was in town, we went to Lagoon and Seven Peaks with our Get Out Passes. The only bummer was that Marshall and James were on the cruise and Kade and Tag were at YM camp. We missed having them with us! 

Drew, Lydia, and Lynnlee did the Sky Coaster. It was Lydia and Drew's first time. They loved it. It was a good day. We got to do all of the rides we wanted including the new ride, The Nutcracker. It was so scary. I closed my eyes the whole time and did deep breathing.
Thanks, Grandma Ruth, for treating us to Zeppes. It was a hot day, so it was a nice cool-down for everyone. Unfortunately, I can't have any right now with the corn thing, but I'm hoping it won't be like this forever.

Seven Peaks was pretty chill. It was very crowded so we just made the most of our time there.