Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.27.2014

Little People

I am constantly entertained and kept busy by the little people in my house. They have way more energy than I will ever have. Each day goes by so fast and then before I know it the week is over. Here are some pictures so far from the week.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to eat dinner. They are fussy from about 5:00-10:00 pm and so they usually require being held.

Tummy time usually turns into nap time.


I love their smiles. They aren't that often yet and they are quick so its hard to catch them on camera.


Kaden forgets some days that he is no longer the baby anymore. He likes trying out the babies' stuff. This is how I found him Monday morning.


Lynnlee and James have been begging me to get out the box of winter clothes. Then they played dress ups after. This is what Lynnlee came up with.

You can never have too many pictures of the Minis.


They are mesmerized by the ceiling fan.


Swaddled up and getting ready to go to the crib for nap time.


One more of tummy time just because they are so cute.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!